Angular Development Platform
Outsourcing your app creation to professional app developers is one of the wisest investments you can make. To ensure versatility, it’s best to hire companies like Qubisoft, well-versed in multiple platforms. One of our strongest suits is Angular development, but what does this process look like?
How Angular comes in handy
Angular can be used for a wide array of apps but is especially powerful for particular solutions. Here’s where the platform comes in handy:
- Enterprise applications – large companies regularly hire Angular developers to create large-scale platforms that meet their needs adequately. These applications help organisations manage certain operations, such as CRMs, payment processing, enterprise resource planning, and email marketing.
- Single-page applications (SPAs) – SPAs are dynamic solutions that eliminate page reloading when your users navigate your app. The information is obtained and returned like in any other system, but the application doesn’t need to load new pages whenever users perform some actions.
- Progressive web applications (PWAs) – Angular PWAs are cost-friendly systems that employ web technology to support mobile applications across offline and online platforms. They’re used in browsers but act similarly to native solutions.
The excellent versatility isn’t the only advantage to hiring an Angular development company. The platform is also popular for many other reasons.
Superb Cross-Platform Development
Angular’s framework is extensively used for native-like mobile apps. The system does a great job imitating real native applications since Angular creator’s leverage Native Script.
By incorporating high-quality capabilities (e.g., services, routing, and dependency injection), Angular mobile app development produces solutions that can work on both Android and iOS. This way, you can reach a much larger audience.
Out of the Box Advantages
Angular’s framework automates code generation and allows the programmer to avoid writing the same code multiple times. For instance, if the UI has been modified, the change applies to app data, too.
The fact that angular comes packaged with a router, forms, http client etc means development is largely standardised across projects and this forces you into the direction of good development practices, which can contribute to a more maintainable product.
Older framework versions were plagued by an annoying issue – bundle sizes were too large and impeded application fast loading. Nowadays, Angular confronts the problem with two major improvements:
- Ivy Renderer – renderers are engines that receive developers’ instructions and translate them for DOMs (web page interfaces that help control page styles, content, and structure). Angular’s Ivy Renderer provides smaller bundles that speed up your application.
- Lazy-load Modules – modules are elements that divide your business components. With Angular’s Lazy-load Modules, large apps can display various parts, depending on the user’s location within the application. This function helps enhance performance by reducing the app’s initially loaded size.
Consequently, you can ensure a better user experience, increasing the chances of customer retention.
Robust Problem-Solving Features
Angular includes potent dependency injection instruments and convenient services to solve various productivity problems and expedite the development procedure even further:
- Dependency Injection – this is a design template that allows for higher efficiency and modularity of your app. Using this handy feature, Angular enables developers to delegate server-side functions to the client-side.
- Angular Services – Angular components don’t merely capture and memorise data – they represent and give access to it. Angular Services also help combine the app’s UI and business logic while making the code a lot cleaner. Programmers can import services only once and reuse them whenever necessary. This way, creators work faster since they require less code.
Owing to such a robust portfolio, your app will be built much sooner than with some other solutions, saving time and cutting costs.
Why Choose Us?
Qubisoft takes a customer-first approach with each step of your app development, taking your business needs into account and modelling all software capabilities around them. By employing the Agile method, we abandon any attempt to complete the entire project at once. Instead, our seasoned team breaks the tasks into smaller chunks, allowing us to hone in on key areas and reduce room for error.
We also work with our clients and continuously obtain feedback to ensure their demands are met. By providing our customers with demo versions, they can see if the app is working for them and if any areas need revamping.
When it comes to testing, Qubisoft uses cutting-edge technology to ensure our solution can keep up with the latest changes in your industry. Once the system is ready for release, we roll it out to you and provide comprehensive maintenance. All our solutions come with user and technical manuals where appropriate to ensure all the important information remains in your hands. In short, we ensure you’re left with a highly optimised product to help your business thrive.